1 and 2 year contract members have access to the gym 24/7 using a key-card access system. Eligible members can open the main door outside of staffed hours by scanning their Lord's Gym key tag at the bar code scanner next to the door.
Please note, this out-of-hours access is only available to 1 year and 2 year contract members who have signed the unstaffed hours waiver and is a privilege that can be revoked at any time at the discretion of Lord's Gym management. Rules and regulations can be found below.
STAY SAFE WHILE WORKING OUT ALONE
We have wearable medical alarms with a direct link to 911 available for your use while working out alone during unstaffed hours. Please contact us if you are interested in using one.
DOS AND DON'TS
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Unauthorized guests are not allowed. If you allow a guest to enter the Lord’s Gym during unstaffed hours, you will incur a $40 fee per incident. This includes:
Opening the door to allow someone to enter.
Allowing someone else to borrow or share your key tag.
Allowing anyone to enter behind you without first closing the door - regardless of whether this is intentional.
Please be aware our entire facility, including all three doors, is covered by cameras and we check this footage on a daily basis.
2. Every time you enter, you must identify yourself by using the key tag scanner. Do not follow anyone else through the door without first doing this.
3. We strongly advise that you bring a workout buddy with you when you attend the gym during unstaffed hours, as otherwise there may be no-one present to help you in case of an emergency. We also have wearable medical alarms available for use at your request that link directly to 911. Please always carry a cell phone with you while working out alone.
4. Please respect those around you, and the standard and values of the Lord’s Gym, by refraining from the following:
Playing loud music (please use headphones).
Bringing alcohol or drugs onto the premises or smoking.
Any sexual activity or other behavior inappropriate in a public space.
Removing your shirt (please do not work out shirtless or in just a sports bra.)
Wearing clothing with explicit words or images.
5. Please make sure to put away all weights and wipe down any equipment you have used.